BASHARKHAH ENGINEERING INC. is a group of highly skilled engineers and professionals providing state-of-the-art mechanical and electrical engineering services to the construction industry throughout the United States Principals of our firm have numerous years of hands-on experience in the fields of construction and consulting engineering. Our mission at BEI is to provide quality, coordinated engineering services on time and at competitive cost. We achieve this objective by creating design teams which maximize our efficiency in communication and production time, and by extensively monitoring their quality control by members of a different design team. BEI is HUB and NCTRCA M/WBE certified, allowing us access to a wide range of opportunities to expand and build our experience.
BASHARKHAH ENGINEERING INC. provides MEP engineering services in the following fields:
- MEP Design
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Life Safety
- Energy Management System Design
- Lighting & Power Distribution
- Construction Observation
- Fire Protection
- Energy Conservation Analysis & Design
- Alternative Energy/Sustainable Design
- Low Voltage Systems Including:
- Telephone/Data Cable Plant, A/V, CCTV, CATV
- Building Intrusion and Alarm & Door Access Systems
- BASHARKHAH ENGINEERING, INC. was established as a new corporation in August 1991.
- The firm was a result of a merger between two existing consulting engineering firms:
JOHNSON + BASHARKHAH, INC. and FLOWER AND ASSOCIATES.
- Our offices is located at:
10260 N Central Expy
Dallas, TX 75231
- A breakdown of the personnel is as follows:
Registered professional engineers
- BASHARKHAH ENGINEERING, INC. has the unique mixture of the old and new. We have the experience and the stability of long established firm mixed with the energy and the can-do attitude of a young firm. We believe that this attitude has been a major contributing feature to our steady and continuing growth.
- We have built our organization on the philosophy of exceptional service at a competitive cost. This mantra has served us well as evidenced by the quantity of repeat business. Our client list includes not only reputable architectural firms, but major local corporations. We have successfully completed the engineering design on new and renovation projects as well as the troubleshooting and investigation on projects for clients throughout the United States and Mexico.
- Contact Mr. Wayne Spencer at Texas Community Bank 214.363.5444 for all banking references.
- We carry $2,000,000 in professional liability insurance with CNA. Agent is Surry Shaffer with Ragland, Strother & Lafitte 214.522.4880.